5.27.2013

Runner's World Summer Run Streak



With the summer heat upon us, we all need motivation to keep running.  I joined in the Runner's World Summer Run Streak to run at least one mile each day starting today, Memorial Day, until Independence Day, July 4th!  



Day 1 :  3.30 miles

I am just coming out of being sick for a week and today was my first run in 7 days.  I started a little late in the morning (8:00 am) and got hit by the sun's heat as soon as I stepped out the door.  I started slow, walking for the first 10 minutes.  I set my interval timer to 2:1 interval and ran.  It was great to be running again.  I don't know if I can keep up with running this late in the morning, though.  I might have to consider waking up early, not, or just run later in the evening.  

Come streaking with me!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment